You Only Get It If....

You know how sometimes you'll talk about something to someone trying to explain some shiz and they don't get it because they haven't ever experienced it? Yeah, something like that on here.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

...If You Have Ears and Have Half a Brain.

So this pretty girl comes up to you and she's like: Oh, hi. Do you like music?

Fap.

Until she starts to talk about current music. :/ Like Bruno Mars. Like Grenade by Bruno Mars.

I drive for a living. As a mother and as a delivery driver; I drive all the time and I listen to the radio. Long boring story short I heard the song by Bruno Mars called Grenade and I almost ran my car into oncoming traffic.

If you've never heard it....

Allow me to walk you through this insanity: Lyrics will be in regular font and my voice of reason will be in something different.

Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all,
But you never give
Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss,
Why were they open?

{Ok, here we go. So the narrator is speaking to 'you' like 'me' 'you'? Because I don't like this 'you' character. They sound selfish. My emotional eggs are going into the narrator's basket. Also, if you knew from the *first kiss* then you only get one emotional egg, you bo-tard.}

Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked,

{LOL. Right so I didn't graduate with a math degree but lemme try some maths on you: ALL I HAVE = LOVE. What? How does that work. This love equation is extremely one sided. If I give you everything that I have [money; time; material things; emotional heart consumption] and it is tossed in the trash but you still just want wub. [Wub me. Wub me. Say that you wub me. I'm a de-lus-ion-al fool]. And what does that mean 'your love' maybe that is her love. Do you think love is the reciprocal of money, time, material things and emotional heart consumption because I think you do. I'm beginning to think that this narrator is insane and is an unreliable source...and he sucks.}

{Oh gawd my favorite part to over-analyze.}

Cause what you don't understand is
I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain,
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby;
But you won't do the same

{HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok, this guy is an idiot. Hands down. I'm sorry I gave you that single emotional egg. You didn't deserve it. This song is about schmucks. HAHAHA. Ok, now to the serious analyzing part. *snort; chuckle; pain in side* He's describing how he would die for this chick who hates him. He would blow himself up, he would severely cripple his limbs, he would splatter himself and he would do 'anything' [I hate that word. He says 'anything' and 'everything' and it brings up this sensation in the heart of 'a lot' and yet he is actually saying nothing. I see what you did there...but I'm not fooled.] but basically he would end his life for this girl to treat him like shiz. SO DUMB.}


No, no, no, no
Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb {Oh sweet, she abuses him.}
Tell the devil I said “hey” when you get back to where you're from {and he doesn't even like her, haha}
Mad woman, bad woman,
That's just what you are, yeah,
You’ll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car {Note: this is bad in real life too}
Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash {Reiterrations means it's important to him. This really bothers him.}

You tossed it in the trash, yes you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked
Cause what you don't understand is
I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain,
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby;
But you won't do the same

If my body was on fire, ooh
You’ d watch me burn down in flames
You said you loved me you're a liar
Cause you never, ever, ever did baby...
But darling I’ll still catch a grenade for ya

{And this is what sets me over the edge. It feels like this entire time that he has been upset that she treats him like trash and yet he knows [HE KNOWS] that she will never change and never treat him better and he will STILL kill himself for her. I was laughing before but now I'm just pissed.} 

{Dumbass.}

Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain,
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby;
But you won't do the same.
No, you won’t do the same,
You wouldn’t do the same,
Ooh, you’ll never do the same,
No, no, no, no

Here's the part that gets to me. People actually listen to this song and relate to it. There are some teenage boys or girls out there thinking :Yeah, my complete obsession with this person is validated by this song because this person is famous and I mean it speaks to my broken heart.

O.M.G.

This is so juvenille. Teenage boys and girls can totally think that. They don't have a brain. They have hormones and feelings that no one in the entire world has ever had before. I've seen a picture of Bruno Mars. He looks like a preteen but I'm pretty sure he's an adult. So he should know better. It's IDIOTIC to sacrifice for someone who only says they love you. Love is a mutual thing. Now, go through the insane part of your life sacrifice everything you have for someone; SKIP THE DEATH PART; and welcome to half a brain. 

1 comment:

  1. I like it cuz it sounds pwetty and is supper extreme. Lol.

    ReplyDelete