You Only Get It If....

You know how sometimes you'll talk about something to someone trying to explain some shiz and they don't get it because they haven't ever experienced it? Yeah, something like that on here.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You're a Wall.

I am not a wall. Walls are the best listeners in the world. Walls hear everything: creaks, little pitter patter; television; crying; laughter and they never ever tell your secrets or yell at you for being a botard. Yes, walls are excellent listeners.

As mentioned above, I am not a wall.

I like to have conversations and I like to gossip and make those 'uh-uh's and 'aw, nah, he didint' motions during a conversation. I also like to ask questions to reinforce to the speaker that I am listening. I also like to talk about things that happened to me and my opinions on things. I like to be critical and funny. I will have  conversation at any time and love it. I am always there for anyone who needs to talk.

I do not like to sit there and listen to people talk...and talk....andtalkandtalkandtalkandtalkandtalk. The first time, sure I understand, I get it. The second time, ok, annoying. However, at about EVERY time I never want to hang out with you EVER.

There needs to be a word of people who have a story about everything. EVERYTHING reminds them of a funny story about themselves.

<Scene: ME and SOME OTHER PERSON WHO COULD BE COOL IF THEY COULD LEARN TO STFU seated and talking>

OTHER PERSON: Oh my gawd, that's so funny you said that because I... <endless story about how their animal someone channeled their spirit and it was magical.>
ME: Neat, I had a dog once that...
OTHER PERSON: Oh, my gawd, this one time I had something similar happen to me but it was completely different I just noticed that we weren't talking about me.
<ME accidentally smother OTHER PERSON with a Spanish pillow.><END SCENE>

And these stories last forever. If you allowed a word in it is quickly overran with another story that has the same word. Like the world 'like' or 'the'.

I have noticed that these people can acknowledge and point out people who 'only talk about themselves' and they steer away from them and blah blah blah.

What's that saying if you don't know what I'm talking about then I'm talking about you.
 *SIIIIIIIIIIIIGH*

I'm blessed that most of my friends are legit and have intelligent convos. However, there are those select few that just can't get over themselves.

What I'm getting at is: Please remember: People are not walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment