You Only Get It If....

You know how sometimes you'll talk about something to someone trying to explain some shiz and they don't get it because they haven't ever experienced it? Yeah, something like that on here.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

You're Crazy.

Everyone is a little crazy.
That's a pretty well known FACT ABOUT LIFE and also quite obviously there are different levels of crazy. Continue reading - hilarity ensues shortly; it's going to be funny...because it's true.

Everyone has tiny episodes of crazy. Some express said crazy by creating a empirical and shocking change to themselves. For instance, nail polish color; hair color; piercings; binge drinking. These tiny bursts of crazy are often accompanied by short or enduring stress. Totally logical: when things are so out of your control it is desirable to control *something* within your control.
--
Oh noes! The friends of my friends are teasing me. I cannot control people's actions but I can control the color of my hair. Hello, blue!
---

Everyone can have prolonged crazy. This is often the direct result of manipulation or lying. I, for instane,  thought I was in love. Whoops. This is reasonable because lies can sometimes define your decisions. It's cool. Eventually you forgive yourself and people stop gloating.
---
No scenario needed.
---

Most people have a good ole fashion 'crazy.' Which, I think, is needed for most people. Some times you just got to let loose and go all crazy-nuts for a night. It's cool just own up to it when you're down the whole: I just went crazy - excuse is lame. However, the I went crazy - excuse is spot on. :D
This always seems like a last resort kinda thing. Like oh-shiz-all-of-this-stuff-just-needs-to-escape-my-body-before-I-blow-into-a-million-pieces-let's-drink!-drink!-drink!-and-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-crazy-for-a-night. {My gawd, I crack myself up sometimes.} This can be a good or a bad tension releaser but ultimately it doesn't stick for more than ...oooooh....somewhere between one night and four months. :D :D
---
I kinda did the scenario thing already. This format isn't working like I had planned. Tee-hee!
---

There are a few people that are just constantly crazy. Which sucks. Constant crazy is an intense insanity. There are actually philosophies out there that challenge the acceptance of reality which asks of you to be paranoid and examine details closer. Can you imagine that not being a choice? To constantly question if what was presented to you as factual. To doubt every choice you make. Well, don't imagine. That's silly. Just know: It sucks reaaaaaaaaaaaaally bad.

The funny part: Crazy is ok.
There is a huge stigma against mental health issues and that's bullshit.
The other funny part: Everyone goes crazy a little bit; so you're not alone. There's not shame in it.

I think I may have lied a little bit and pulled an after school special on your ass. {Which cracks me up.}

No comments:

Post a Comment