You Only Get It If....

You know how sometimes you'll talk about something to someone trying to explain some shiz and they don't get it because they haven't ever experienced it? Yeah, something like that on here.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I've Made a Blog...{hilarity ensues.}

I've got lots of things on my mind and I want to write them down. I was thinking: Man, if only I had some format to facilitate this desire to write. Then "BOOM; KAKOW; CHIRDLE; CREEK" I steal Kaycie's idea and head to Blogspot. :D

Basically, I feel as though a lot of the things I think I cannot convey correctly. For instance, my constant fear of the baby crying so hard that he chokes on his on vomit and actually the silence in the next room is the silence of a dead baby. (Uh-oh, I've already made a dead baby joke. -_-) I notice that when I begin to audibly convey these thoughts, swimming around my brain and wisping around the corner of my eye in vague glimpses of lucidness, they often get tripped up by my tongue. I think my lips are too big and my tongue feels threatened by them. You'd understand if you were in my mind.

My mind. *sigh*

You know it's amazing. We have twenty six letters in the English alphabet. Those twenty six letters make limitless words ranging from a single letter to a 'shit-ton' of letters to convey an idea and to create sentences to create paragraphs to create blocks of ideas. It's a mastery of those letters that I feel as though I lack...or have not kept up my training...or just suck at eitherwayI'mworkingonitsostfunoob.
Anyway, back to 'my mind' ; My mind sucks. Haha. It's an enemy of mine. It's a hostile attraction, I think. Sometimes, I wow myself with some of my clever turns of phrases (the amalgamation of letters I've thrown together, the appetizing pleasure of the aesthetical sentence, *squeal; giggle; smile BIG CHEESY*) and how I see things deeper within a story 'between the lines' so to speak and at the same token, - my. gawd. - some of the shiz I come up with is outrageous and blatant and relentless. uck. It's disturbing how gross I can be with the English language. *shiver ; weep; guilt* Yeah. Yeah. My mind sucks even if it is outrageous pretty.

But, yeah. I have a lot to say about lots of things. Music; movies; parenting; girlfriending; housekeeping; job hunting; school searching; word building; syntax; addiction; indulgence; etc; etc; etc; and I will like to get started soon. Mwahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. A = 1
    B 2
    C 3
    D 4
    E 5
    F 6
    G 7
    H 8
    I 9
    J 10
    K 11
    L 12
    M 13
    N 14
    O 15
    P 16
    Q 17
    R 18
    S 19
    T 20
    U 21
    V 22
    W 23
    X 24
    Y 25
    & 26
    Z 27

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I love you and I'm so happy to get a glimpse into your beautiful mind! Woo hoo for blogging!

    ReplyDelete